• The fundamentals of Energy: resources, products, markets, actors and rules
This is an introductory course designed to present the core components of the industry.
• Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance of Energy Infrastructure
This course covers the construction of energy infrastructure,
• Licensing and Procurement in the Energy Sector
Public authorities are licensing private individuals’ energy activities,
• Transportation of Energy Resources – Crossborder Energy Networks
This course is about so-called downstream activities in the oil & gas sector.
• Energy and Environment: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Environmental Liability, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change
The content of this course is threefold:
• Renewable Energy Resources
This lesson focuses on renewable energy and its rapidly growing market,
• Exploration, Extraction and Production of Hydrocarbons
This course covers the so-called “upstream” activities in the hydrocarbon sector.
• Oil and Oil Products: Refining and distribution of oil products – Security of Energy Supply
This lesson has three parts that are developed around a central axis, namely oil and, to a large extent, the dependence of the world economy on it, shortly before its transition to the oil era, as global oil reserves are exhausted:
• Investments in the Energy sector: Assessment of investment projects, Financing, FDI and Settlement of disputes
This course starts with learning to read a business plan for the study,
• Trade in Energy: public regulation, commercial transactions, trade finance and commodities markets
This course in its legal dimension analyzes in principle the GATT / WTO
• The electricity market
This lesson examines the specific institutions and rules governing the electricity market both at the EU level and at the national level.
• The Natural Gas Market
This lesson examines the specific institutions and rules governing the gas market